Tuesday 1 September 2009

Oh My God!

So I have finally finished my room, i will take some piccies and upload them later, so glad its all done and over with and omg i love it!

I have been reading about the Lockerbie bomber release today, The Scottish Government should all be shot, what a pathetic thing to do.. that guy didnt show any frikking compassion when deciding to kill all those people. This is why Scotland should still be under Englands Reign they obviously cant make a good decision between them all. I was reading how the bomber is backing an inquiry into it all, well doh.. of course he will, he will be dead and it will be pointless by the time anything comes from it. We all know these things take years and years.

People may think i am a little harsh but i have strong beliefs and i truely do believe he should be locked up, preferably he should have been sentenced to capital punishment but no apparently we dont need it...so its not even a possibility. The guy killed hundreds of people, serves 8 years and gets released on compassionate grounds... really really disgusted. Nice precendent to set too.. wonder how many other murderers who are terminally ill will start appealing now?

Arnt we suppose to make society a safer place to live, without fear and hate. The world is bad enough without letting people like this out of prison and have a free life.

/rant off!

Anyway.. i have my 3 mth review today hope it goes well woop woop!
I should also here from the Uni to see if i got onto my masters course this week.

See u later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment