Thursday 3 September 2009

Tired...

Hey :)

Today has been so tiring, still waking up way too early then hitting about 3pm and wanting to go to sleep dunno whats going on. Have been out and about in town with the kids today and the rain.. lots of rain my jeans were wet to my knees lol.

I have finally finished reading the booklet for criminal injuries compensation so after my 1 hour long test thing next week i will be able to help people with all that properly. I am hoping to hear from the uni by the end of the week. I spoke to them yesterday and finally my app had got to the right department i hope i get on the course, although i will try for the law masters if i dont get on the criminology one, i do better with law too, thats the only thing i received a 1st in for my degree, career wise though it should be criminology.

Anyways im going to go chill on the sofa i just made a chicken roast dinner yummy! om nom nom

May drop in again later, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment