Wednesday 2 September 2009

What Now...

I have woke feeling restless. Although i slept really well i woke at 6am again and couldnt sleep afterwards. I feel like i need to be doing something more but i am just not sure what, maybe i should start sorting out all the stuff on top of my warbrobes that i havnt really unpacked since i moved in. I am starting to wonder if the old saying of a messy room will lead to a messy life... maybe if i sort everything out and start making sure i stay on top of things then i will feel better and more in control of what i am doing myself.

I think i need some boxes though if i am going to start sorting stuff out, i have no idea where you get them from these days now all the shops recycle they dont let you have them and i refuse to pay loads money for them from Argos :D Maybe i should wait till i get paid then buy myself some storage units instead hmmm.....

I spoke to the university yesterday they are still processing my application, im so impatient i think i will ring them again tomorrow if i have not heard from them, i feel a little like my life is on hold until i know.

Im going off to watch some tv, hope you have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment