Wednesday 9 September 2009

A Wish from me...

I wish i could just start again, somewhere new, somewhere exciting, full of promise and new adventure. If you could make your life better by leaving the place you hate, can you create a new you in the process. People always say, you can never change, you cant hide who you are... but what if you are who you are because of where you are.

I believe that a change especially one such as moving to a new city or country can help you change inside, allow you to become that person you want to be but are trapped within the confines of the reality you live within.

So.. the question is how do you do it, how do you make that change?. You have no job, no savings, no money, no friends or relatives to stay with and finally no idea about how to settle into the place you want to live in, assuming you have found that place you want to go. I think this is the reason people dont try to create themselves a new life, its hard work and it might not work, is it better to sacrifice that life we are not so happy with with to find the thing we may need and take the risk even though it may not work, or... do we just muddle along with the mediocre life we currently live in.

I actually have been thinking about this for some time now i feel like i need to start over somewhere new, fresh and exciting. I have no idea how to go about doing this and now it would have to be somewhere within daily travel to and from Uni easily, that is of course if i actually get accepted onto my masters which i will find out about hopefully this week.

So anyway thats my thoughts for today, if anyone has any fabulous idea's just let me know hehe!!

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment