Tuesday 29 September 2009

My Week So Far...

I had an awesome day yesterday!!

I went to uni to for the first day of freshers week and got loads of freebies... gotta love the freebies.
The best part was seeing Petree and Talie, was nice to see people, allow me to connect with the real world again, feels like so long i have been living in some remote world of my own. I really should see people more. Im gonna go to Whitby soon and see Petree, nice to have some intelligent convo ( not been sarcastic Petree!).

Im sat designing some letters for some wall art at the mo, might aswell make some use of all the fabric i have.

I got another client from work today, thats 4 i have now! I also got my dates confirmed for the Homicide training i am going on, 2 weekends staying in a hotel :)

Anyways im off now, Hope your having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment