Tuesday 1 September 2009

Autumn......

It has been a lovely day today. I spent some time on my balacony watching the wind blow the trees, soft brown leaves falling to the floor, a sure sign autumn is approaching. The breeze was warm and the clouds were grey, hiding behind them a peeking sunshine. This is one of my favorite times of year, the dark nights creeping in ready for winter and chritmas. There is nothing better than sitting with a hot chocolate while watching the gusts outside and the stars sparkle when your on your way home from work or wherever. The other nice thing about Autmun is it reminds me of uni, starting a new fresh year with some much enthusiasm, sitting the the huge library while its getting dark outside, giggling with friends, having fun and enjoying the quiet streets.

I love Autumn, the old trees shredding their old leaves ready to start afresh :)

I had my 3 mth review, it went really well. Hopefully i will be attending the homicide course in October. I am also recieving some criminal injuries compensations training next weekk too woop.

Hope you had a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment