Thursday 17 September 2009

Sleep Deprived

Ok its officially driving me crazy, i havnt slept properly in nearly a week and last night was the worst. I dont know whats going on my mind is all over thinking about random crap nothing even mostly that matters.

I went for a walk tonight to try and clear my head. It was really nice, i walked all around the field and over near the Priory i took some pictures but my phone was dying so i couldnt take many. Sometimes i spend so much time walking around here i forget to open my eyes and see what a nice place i live in, full of history its just so lovely.

I was at work early with a client this morning and did a fair amount of walking about, i have been trying to wear myself out maybe i wasnt doing enough excerise to make me tired.

Just a quick one today only just getting my brain to co-ordinate my hands so i will drop it at a later date:)

No comments:

Post a Comment