Sunday 6 September 2009

Lazy Sunday...

I didnt do much yesterday, just chilled with the kids, watched some dvd's and the X-Factor which was hilarious with this one guy Fouad.
I dont have much planned for today either, have some washing to dry ready for my ironing day tomorrow yay /cry. Think i may watch some more sex and the city, im halfway through series 3 at the mo.

I am hoping i hear from the uni tomorrow, enrolment is on Tues and Thurs this week and i dont want to miss it, maybe i can con some of my friends into meeting me there and we can get some freebies from the stalls for freshers week.. we looove freshers week.

I have a fairly busy week this week, got a few meetings and clients to see and stuff, would prefer that than not having anything to do.

Anyway toodles for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment