Friday 11 September 2009

Out with the Old...

So, as part of my new fresh beginning i have been making plans for tomorrow. I have my 2 wonderful children with me and we are doing some sorting out. Yes i know sounds fun huh!?! well both of them love it when they get to nosey through my things as i sort stuff out. Tomorrow we are doing my wardrobes and yes i am going to get rid of those clothes i never wear.

I was reading something today and maybe i will make some customised cushions from some of them or something. I have way too many clothes, i have 2 huge double wardrobes full and 6 drawers and i still have piles all over so its definatly time for a big clean out. Once they are sorted i should have loads free room so i can finally start sorting some of the other stuff out, i seriously need to get some storage i plan to have a nice minimalist ( within reason) bedroom full of all my fav things.

Starting uni again and doing all the work i do i feel like im starting to hit the right track i just need some other area's to come together. I am full of purpose and determination... so look out world here i come!!

and the best part is.. all this without a man! woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment