Wednesday 16 September 2009

Daydreams

We all do it, i love to do it, all my goals, fears, needs and wants, they are all in mine. What do you daydream about?

Here is a little poem for you:)

Daydreams

Whenever i day dream,
and day dream i do,
in my secret garden,
i day dream of you.

I day dream of you,
in a far away land,
embracing me tight,
and holding my hand.

Holding my hand,
and touching my face,
just you and me,
in this peaceful place.

In this peaceful place,
a pristine river flows,
where the unicorns run,
and a breeze always blows,

A breeze always blows,
and sings of a song,
our love in a place,
where your never gone.

Where your never gone,
as it would seem,
from dusk until dawn,
whenever i day dream.

And whenever i day dream,
and day dream i do,
in my secret garden,
i day dream of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment