Tuesday 15 September 2009

Checking in.....

I thought it was about time i checked in. I had an ok weekend, finally got my acceptence letter from uni, i also got a phone call off them today saying my induction is next week woop, bascially that means my first class, not sure when i am suppose to enrol though but i did get an email about online registration maybe that has something to do with it. I will probably get a letter or something off them about it if not i will call them.

Im a litle discombobulated about some things but i need to figure them out before i write it down otherwise it will end up in some vague rant or something.

ohh i sorted all my clothes out and threw out loads and even 3 pairs of shoes.. a record for me lol.

I am watching a prog at the mo called Lost Land of the Volcano, some of the animals look amazing Birds of Paradise are so pretty but ewwww at some of the insects, i bet there are a million huge spiders /puke

off to watch some more :O

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment