Monday 31 August 2009

Good Morning....

Well.. today is my last painting day hopefully, only got the doors to do woop woop then i will upload some before and after piccies :) Feeling fairly energetic today which is good cause i have loads of tidying up to do as a result of the decorating :P

There is a song by La Roux called Cover my Eyes.. i love it, i think i have had it repeating for about almost 2 days now haha, something about the words and melody i really like..here is a little sample of the lyrics.

No wonder I'm scared
To look in your eyes
You've turned me away
So many times
You can take it away
At any given moment
It's hard to believe
While you're in this disguise

So would you hold me please
I'm trying hard to breathe
I'm just surviving
So would you hold me please
I'm trying hard to breathe
Stop me from crying

When I see you walking with her
I have to cover my eyes
(I have to cover my eyes)
Every time you leave with her
Something inside me dies
(Something inside of me dies)

No wonder it hurts
To sit by your side
(Turned me away so many times)
There's a different song
I can play you tonight
(We don't have to sit here in silence)
We can break the pattern
We can change the colour
(It's just a little sacrifice)
You don't need to worry about the others
(It's all in your mind)

I recommed u have a listen :D

Anyway i must go to the shop before i get covered in paint again, Bye:)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment