Saturday 22 August 2009

Not all is as it seems

So...things are not so great right now, but i will get to that part in a minute. First of all it looks like i will be going back to uni in a mth to do the criminology masters which is great, doing it part time over 2 years so it wont affect my job hunting or victim support work. Now to the crappy part.. me and my boyfriend arnt getting on so well, not sure if were together or not, mainly not sure if he wants to be with me, he feels we probably wont have a future together as he doesnt really wanna think about it which its crap for me cause i thought after 2 yrs he would know. Im not looking for any commitment like moving in together or marriage, just to simply know we are going somewhere together. So at this moment i have many things to decide... do i break my own heart now or let him break it later :(
My head is truely up my ass on this one...i love him but i cant force him to want to be with me and im not going to wait another 2 yrs for him to figure it out

I think i need some TLC, Girly films and chocie to get me through the next few days!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment