Sunday 30 August 2009

Today....

Well i am sat eating a strawberry muller fruit corner and i am covered in paint while writing this. I have an hour to kill before i can apply a second coat of paint to my walls. The kids went back to their dads this morning so i can finally get stuck in properly:)

Its been an odd day today, i am in a strange mood, not happy, not bad but a little sad, bored and fed up. I think i decent nights sleep which i hope i will get tonight. I really hope i manage to get the walls finished today. Then it will leave tomorrow and Wed to do all the glossing in here. I cant do the ceilings cause it makes me feel sick and i get dizzy so they wil have to stay that yukky colour till i can convince someone to come and do it for me hehe.

I am really liking La Roux's album, so many good songs on there, i have been having it on all day today so far hehe, i will probably be sick of it in a few hours when i have over played it and know the songs word for word.
Anyway going to go get cracking with some preperation for the next phase of Emma's Redecoration Remedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment