Friday 25 February 2011

Spring Time

I am loving this time of year, the crocus' and daffodils are starting to grow and bloom. There seems to be loads of snow drops around too more than usual. The air smells fresh and of dewful grass its nice. The sun makes me feel positive, hopeful, like there is something to look forward too.

Which of course there is!

Start my job next Monday and I'm really looking forward to it. I have a busy time with essays and my thesis too and writing a case study about Victim Support which will bridge between my uni work and awareness raising for them. I have to mull over some ideas for fundraising etc aswell so I am just busy at the moment but I'm organised and enjoying it.

The cheque will clear from the council tax on Wednesday so I am going to treat myself to a new bag I have been after for a long time.

I hope you are all enjoying the springtime bloom, and remember life is what you make it, only you can change the future and only you can achieve your dreams so what's stopping you?!?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment