Thursday 3 February 2011

Life!!!

Well so far 2011 has been good, I know we are only a month in but its still good. I have landed myself some nice paid work in March, had some unexpected money and paid some annoying bills.

I have been feeling healthy and positive and determind to have an awesome year.

I got a nice new phone, HTC wildfire which I love, amazing lil phone with fantastic apps.

Just started my masters dissertation, I decided to research or as I have to put it "critically evaluate the use of criminological theories to explain serious youth crime" I am enjoying it so far and its very Interesting and if nothing else its always a conversation starter, I have the pleasure of being mentored by Georgios who is a great criminologist.

Anyway! Happy Feb everyone:)

I will be back...

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment