Thursday 10 February 2011

Tv series overload!

I am overloaded with things to keep track of to watch lately, i have Supernatural, NCIS, V, Glee, Fringe and 90210 from the USA and Marchlands and Biggest Looser UK to watch aswell, my brain gets so confuzzled I had to write the days they are on in my diary lol.

I watch episode 2 of Marchlands tonight and it was great, equally as intriguing as last weeks episode. I can't wait for next weeks now. Very interested to see how it all pans out.

My dissertation research is coming along nicely but still have lots to do.

I'm attending training on the 21st for my new census job I can't wait.

Oh I ordered a new book today called 'If I stay' its had some good reviews and the story seems interesting, I will post a review when I am done

Night!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment