Sunday 13 March 2011

A Change for the Better

Its finally March and i must say im glad, the sun is out more often, the temperature is rising even if ever so slightly and it finally looks like spring, summer is not far off now, you can almost smell it.

I started work for the Census on Monday and i am enjoying it so far and its keeping me busy. I also am in the midst of writing a case study for my Criminal Justice module on the subject of Victim Support and i am still working on my dissertation which seems to be mostly reading for now. The last few weeks have been busy and it looks like the next month or so will also, but im glad of it. Its so nice to be busy with things.

My little plan is coming into action. I intend on buying a new tv with USB and a new desk and chair in the next couple of weeks. Im aiming on not using my pc at all and just using my netbook for working on, i am going to use my tv to watch all my movies on which are now on my external hard drive, definatly a wise investment so i dont have dvd boxes all over the place, plus all my music on pics are on it too.

I am applying for jobs too ready for when this one finishes mid April so hopefully that will be something that comes to fluition.

I have also recently removed someone from my life that was quite a negative influence, i tried to remain friends with them but it just became too hard, i was constantly having to defend my self from being accused of something which was assumed i meant, even though i didnt actually mean anything by anything i said, ppl know me well enough to know if i have something to say i will. Soo i blocked this person from skype and msn and removed them from facebook etc. Life is much better without them if they are going to behave that way, plus i was getting quite sick of the negative attitude and moping around all the time, there are only so many times you can say aww, im sure it will get better, especially when sometimes you do think well its your own fault... hello go get a life u! I HATE people who complain about their live and do NOTHING to change it! Life is what you make of it, no one is responsible for it other than you!

On another note i took the children out for a meal yesterday which was nice, its rare i have the money available for that sort of thing so it made a refreshing change. Plus we had lots of fun:)

Well thats me done for now, time to go chill a little before dinner xx

No comments:

Post a Comment